May 11th, 2008 | Tags: meme
14 Random/Weird/Quirky Thing
- I smoke mostly when I’m bored or nervous. I’m bored a lot.
- I’ve tried to have a shot or two before playing an MMO because I was told it’s more fun, but it wasn’t so fun, and I didn’t even get a buzz.
- I spend more time of the year being poor and struggling (often negating eating) than I do enjoying freedom from financial burdens.
- I own 2 Nintendo DSs, because I refuse to let go of my old one, for nostalgic reasons… and because it’s easier to trade Pokemon with myself than to try to find another person.
- It’s a good thing I’m not sleeping with anyone, because I forget to take my pill at the same time every day (at least this month).
- Some days all I can think about is having a secret love affair with David Tennant, because I truly believe we are meant to be together… in a junior high school kid crush sorta way!
- I say curse words like it’s the only proper way for me to strengthen my point. I can use the F-word in the most imaginative ways.
- I have been told, over and over again, by numerous people, that I make the funniest faces when I’m trying to concentrate. I guess it’s amusing.
- I’m madly in love with a guy who will never love me the way he loved his ex… the one who treated him like shit…
- I dream of being a writer, but it’s a near impossible dream, considering how little writing I actually do.
- The time I spend on the net now is equal or more than what I used to spend on the net at one pint, and I often feel like a total idiot for not understanding much with regard to web technologies. I wish I didn’t take a multiple year hiatus.
- I sing in the car at the top of my lungs, even with the windows open.
- I come across to most as this “hard ass bitch” in real life, but the people who really know me, often see something different.
- I miss simplicity, and often wish I could live without the luxuries I believe are important, just to get back to what’s really important.
- Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules in your blog
- Tag six following bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.