Here is the current and most up-to-date list of things I want to bring home from the U.K. They are in no particular order (except that I’m trying to remember them as they happened).
- One of the taxi cab cars. They are the only one’s shaped that way and they are way cute (and totally British!!)
- One of the brick and white buildings from St. James Park.
- The bedding out of the hotel room (it’s poofy and luxurious!)
- One of the adorable hoppity hop rabbits from around the hotel grounds (there are a bunch of them).
- The teeny tiny old school Mini that was WAY too cute for words.
I know there were other things, but at this point I’ve forgotten. I’ll recruit help in remembering and ammend the list when I can.Filed under it's called life!, travel | Comment (0)